Conventional loans are mortgages that are not covered by any government program of insurance or guarantee. Such loans may be eligible for purchase by the major secondary market agencies, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which offer standardized underwriting guidelines. These loans can offer either fixed or adjustable interest rates and have a variety of repayment terms available that can be tailored to meet individual needs.
• Extremely low interest rates and low or no fee loans
• Up to 97% financing available
• Gift funds can be used for down payment
• Sellers can contribute up to 3% of purchase price towards buyers closing costs with a 5% down payment
• Sellers can contribute up to 6% of purchase price towards buyers closing costs with a 10% down payment