• The program is not limited to first-time home buyers.
• Gift funds allowed from immediate family members only.
• Seller can contribute up to 6% of the purchase price towards buyer closing costs
Available to borrowers with Credit scores down to 560!
FHA loans are ideal for first-time home buyers and insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Down payments can be in the form of gifts, grants or subordinate financing. These loans offer either fixed or adjustable interest rates, with 30-year repayment terms. Each area of the country has its own designated maximum loan amount, as determined by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
• Only 3.5% down required for qualified borrowers with credit scores down to 580.
• Only 10% down required for qualified borrowers with credit scores down to 560.
• Gift funds can be used for down payment
• Sellers can contribute up to 6% of purchase price towards buyers closing costs